Last week, I babysat for the 1st time. And yes, I am JUST NOW getting around to posting it. See, I've been wondering if I'd have time to keep this blog up. Hmmm. Anyways, I watched Kennedy (3 years old) & Jude Condray (1 year old) . I have a 5 year old nephew Nicholas but I have never had the pleasure of keeping him by myself. A few highlights from the adventure:
A lot of 1sts for me: 1st time to feed toddlers, 1st time to change a diaper, 1st time to really play dress up.
I learned you can not MAKE a 3 year old eat
Kennedy & I discussed why I wasn't eating dinner with her which lead to a yes/no argument over whether Blake & I were married or not.
Jude does not like cottage cheese but can be tricked into eating it with yogurt.
I am a lousy disiplinarian....I'm sure if they were my kids it would be different.
After Kennedy put a crown on me she called me Blake which was hilarious
At 1 point during dress up I was Minny Mouse, an angel, and a princess.
Those are just a few of the eventful things that happened. I had a lot of fun & would/will baby sit it it again! Thanks for letting me play with the kids Cary & Paige!!
Nov 12, 2007
My 1st Babysitting Adventure
Our latest thoughts posted by Blake and Kristen Mauldin at 8:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment