Since I wrote about Wednesday-Friday of last week I figured I could give a complete update of what happened the rest of the weekend. Friday night I put up the tree. It was a lot of fun, combining Blakes ornaments & mine. Our tree has so many 'themes' going on this year, its quite cute. I'd bought a lot of Christmas decorations last year after Christmas so this was the 1st year I could use them. It turned out really good. Oh, just in case your wondering, no I am not putting any pictures up from the tree.....I only took a few & then my batteries died.
I also went through some of my Christmas ornaments that I don't use anymore, they were my great-grandmothers, Nannie. I was able to pack them up so they would be safe & wouldn't break & I got to remember her while I was arranging them. Friday night was fun though, I got to rest & relax after shopping.
Saturday we went to visit my family in Heber. We might not have had another chance to see them before Christmas. So we went by & tried to visit most of my family. We ended up staying the entire day just sitting around & talking. It was a lot of fun too. Sometimes I really miss Heber but other times I am glad I got out of there ;)
So Saturday we spent the entire day & Heber & Sunday we just stayed around the house. Blake had football on so I watched a movie in a different room. I think its really good to have alone/down time in relationships. So after all the excitement of Thanksgiving & shopping, we spent the rest of the weekend recuperating & recovering. It was a great Thanksgiving & now I'm ready for Christmas!
Nov 26, 2007
Update for the rest of the weekend
Our latest thoughts posted by Blake and Kristen Mauldin at 9:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment